The Russian Junior Championships among boys and girls under 21 years old will be held from the 7th of December (arrival) till the 17th of December (departure) in the Central Chess Club in Moscow. The tournaments are 9-round all-play-all separate events. Time control is 90 minutes for the first 40 moves plus 30 minutes for the rest of the game with an increment of 30 seconds per each move starting from the first.
1. IM Alexandr Triapishko (Republic of Crimea)
2. FM Timofey Smirnov (Moscow region)
3. IM Sergei Lobanov (Saint Petersburg)
4. IM Boris Ofitserian (Moscow region)
5. FM Artur Gaifullin (Republic of Tatarstan)
6. Tagir Salemgareev (Kurgan region)
7. GM Arseniy Nesterov (Novgorod region)
8. IM Stefan Pogosyan (Moscow)
9. IM Volodar Murzin (Moscow region)
10. IM Rudik Makarian (Moscow)
1. FM Ekaterina Borisova (Moscow)
2. WFM Zarina Shafigullina (Republic of Tatarstan)
3. WIM Anna Afonasieva (Kaluga region)
4. WFM Anastasiya Protopopova (Saratov region)
5. WIM Aleksandra Dimitrova (Kostroma region)
6. WFM Mariya Nosacheva (Udmurt Republic)
7. WFM Alena Korchagina (Nizhny Novgorod region)
8. WFM Anastasia Nazarova (Saint Petersburg)
9. WFM Anna Kochukova (Moscow)
10. WGM Alexandra Obolentseva (Moscow)
All participants (players, accompanying persons, coaches, arbiters, the OC members and others) are to comply with the Regulations on the inflectional safety.
Chief Arbiter is IA Vladimir Makhnev (Tver region).